|7 January 2021
Dear Valued Customer —
We’d like to take this opportunity to reassure you, our loyal customers, families, and colleagues, of the steps we’re taking to prevent the further spread of coronavirus, and that this doesn’t affect the level of supply and service that we provide as your hydration partner during this third lockdown. We remain open and fully operational to support health in your teams because wellbeing will help protect your colleagues and friends against illness.
Once again we know this is a very difficult time for everyone but as a nation we draw on our resilience to get through this and do the right thing to halt the spread in the next month or so to protect lives and livelihoods.
Our main priority is to continue to provide fresh drinking water solutions to homeowners and businesses that remain open at this time, across industries and in critical sectors including hospitals, logistics firms, care homes and key services, and ensure companies are ready for re-opening when we can. We do not foresee any stock issues currently.
We know that health and wellbeing are at the forefront of all our minds and staying hydrated is vital to boost our immune systems with the provision of chilled and filtered, fresh drinking water. With social distancing in mind and the requirement to avoid clusters of people, you may wish to assess the number of hydration points placed around your workplace to allow safe and sensible access when lockdown is lifted. Please do get in touch with our sales team to see how we can help. We have some great January offers on all appliances to help with budgets. Take a look here https://www.watercoolersdirect.com/winter-sale.
If your offices are shut you may wish to schedule maintenance and service visits in advance for March, to safely re-commission your drinking water coolers, fountains and hot taps and to ensure they are fully sanitised, with required filter changes, after standing still for four weeks.
Managing Director, The WCD Group.
- Where possible our sales and customer service teams are working from home but fully contactable on the phone on 0800 731 1491, through live chat on our websites, or on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our dedicated sales, operations and engineering task force hold regular video calls removing the need to travel except for approved customer installations and planned service work, as agreed with yourselves.
- Our field-based engineers and in-house teams continue to take their temperature daily.
- Our dispatch and warehouse team have access to PPE equipment and hand sanitiser around the premises to work cleanly and with high levels of sanitation.
- Our delivery partners also operate safely, and we are removing signatures for the time being unless it’s a safe electronic process.